incuda BI is the Business Intelligence solution for e-commerce companies und multi-channel retailers. incuda GmbH is the company behind the solution which is offered as SaaS or in-house license.
Our claim “DATA-DRIVE YOUR BUSINESS” promotes the use of internal and external data sources, data-driven decision processes, and differentiated customer treatment strategies and product offerings to grow and optimize our client’s business.
Our approach of an industry specific, best practice-based platform with flexible customization options offers a quick and cost-effective way to be more successful. It makes incuda a market leader in this segment.
Note: We offer the position onsite in our Munich office.
- You and your team will find creative end-to-end solutions for business processes, especially in the area of ecommerce.
- Assessing, designing and establishing data-driven use and business cases
- Researching new ways of modeling data to unlock actionable insights or improve processes.
- Strong SQL skills
- Experience in e-commerce, online marketing and/or retail businesses is a strong plus
- Team player showing the flexibility and motivation needed in a young and growing company
- Good grasp of the English language, motivated to learn/improve German language
What we offer:
- A motivated team, interesting tasks and innovative and dynamic customers. You will be able to take on responsibility in a young company and help us and our customers to grow and be successful.
Send your application by submitting your details below.