incuda BI is the Business Intelligence solution for e-commerce companies und multi-channel retailers. incuda GmbH is the company behind the solution which is offered as SaaS or in-house license.
Our claim “DATA-DRIVE YOUR BUSINESS” promotes the use of internal and external data sources, data-driven decision processes, and differentiated customer treatment strategies and product offerings to grow and optimize our client’s business.
Our approach of an industry specific, best practice-based platform with flexible customization options offers a quick and cost-effective way to be more successful. It makes incuda a market leader in this segment.
For our office in Munich we are hiring
Data Analyst / Data Scientist
Due to current travel restrictions, we are only considering candidates in Europe.
- As an experienced member of the team, you will support Product Manager and Data Scientists developing our big data- and AI-based products and services
- Assessing, designing and implementing data-driven content and business cases, ready to use for business users
- Research new ways of modeling data to make data easier to consume and to unlock actionable insights
- Work with large, complex data sets. Solve difficult, non-routine analysis problems and willingness to think-outside-the-box.
- Align with our customers on the usage and improvement of our product and data content
- You are a “data person” with hands-on experience in SQL and data science methods and tools. Strong background in data analysis and results presentation.
- Understanding of business models and key metrics to measure and optimise results on a business level. Experience in e-commerce, marketing and/or retail is a strong plus
- Team player showing the motivation and flexibility needed in a young start-up company
- Good communication skills to discuss business and product concepts with the team and the customers
- Good grasp of the English language, motivated to learn/improve German language
Send in your application by submitting your details below.