incuda BI is the Business Intelligence solution for e-commerce companies und multi-channel retailers. incuda GmbH is the company behind the solution which is offered as SaaS or in-house license.
Our claim “DATA-DRIVE YOUR BUSINESS” promotes the use of internal and external data sources, data-driven decision processes, and differentiated customer treatment strategies and product offerings to grow and optimize our client’s business.
Our approach of an industry specific, best practice-based platform with flexible customization options offers a quick and cost-effective way to be more successful. It makes incuda a market leader in this segment.
Note: We offer the position onsite in our Munich office.
- Assist in the design, implementation, and maintenance of data warehousing and data modeling solutions
- Support the creation, management, and optimization of ETL processes using SQL and Pentaho Data Integration tool
- Support for daily business activities to ensure all systems meet the business/client requirements.
- Support with the overall improvement of our existing DWH&BI product.
- Support for improving documentation, quality, testing and operational standards.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program in Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics or related field
- Strong SQL skills
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Team player and good communication skills
- Interest in learning Apache Hop or Apache Airflow for ETL processes
- Python/Java skills are a plus
- Any work or university experience with large amounts of Data, database systems, ETL tools are plus
What we offer:
- A motivated team, interesting tasks and innovative and dynamic customers. You will be able to take on responsibility in a young company and help us and our customers to grow and be successful.
Send your application by submitting your details below.