incuda BI is the Business Intelligence solution for e-commerce companies and multi-channel retailers. incuda GmbH is the company behind the solution which is offered as SaaS or in-house license.
Our claim “DATA-DRIVE YOUR BUSINESS” promotes the use of internal and external data sources, data-driven decision processes, and differentiated customer treatment strategies and product offerings to grow and optimize our client’s business.
Our approach of an industry specific, best practice-based platform with flexible customization options offers a quick and cost-effective way to be more successful. It makes incuda a market leader in this segment.
Note: We offer the position onsite in our Munich office only!
- Support development and operations by setting up and maintaining of Windows workstations and Linux servers.
- Help with the implementation of new IT processes.
- Help with improving of monitoring.
- Support daily operations through data quality checks
- Support for improving documentation, quality, testing and operational standards.
- Strong Linux administration skills
- Network administration skills
- Good grasp of the English language
- Team player and good communication skills
- Any work or university experience with data analysis, Java, SQL, large amounts of data, database systems, ETL tools are a plus
What we offer:
- A motivated team, interesting tasks and innovative and dynamic customers. You will be able to take on responsibility in a young company and help us and our customers to grow and be successful.
Send your application by submitting your details below.